It’s Kick-Off Friday time! Are you ready for some inspiration??? Here we go!
1. This shine sign is awesome! It combines both my love for coral and for gold! Dwellings by DeVore did an excellent job on creating this project. Check out her post for the details!
2. Anyone in the mood for a free printable?? Desiree from 36th Avenue has the cutest printable up on her blog this week and the best part is she’s giving it out for free! Go here for the link to download your own adorable spring printable!
3. Bev from Flamingo Toes did a great job taking a picture frame from boring to wow! Read about how she created a bright fabric wrapped mat for her frame here.
4. How cute is this pin cushion from Love Grows Wild? It’s simple to make but can certainly brighten up any sewing room! Get the info on how you can make your own here.
5. I’m a sucker for banners and washi tape so this project by Mom 4 Real caught my attention! I love how colorful and girly it is! Her blog post from this week shows the steps to making your own version of this great banner!
I hope you’re feeling inspired and ready to tackle your weekend projects! Now get off the computer and go get crafty!