Our church has a huge stack of old hymnals; and this week we are going to put them to good use. We are having a craft night and will be transforming forgotten hymnals into Christmas gifts and decor. Back in September, I shared 5 Craft Projects using Old Books — well, you can call this the Christmas version of that post. Get in the holiday crafting spirit with these 5 music sheet crafts:
- Christina made a wreath from old hymnal pages.
- Kristen turned sheet music into Christmas banners.
- Amber made Christmas tree from old books to use as a centerpiece.
- Leigh Anne filled an ornament with strips of sheet music. It would be a special gift to use for someone’s favorite hymn. Also, you should head over to see Leigh Anne’s Christmas tour!
- Jeanette also made Christmas trees, using sheet music, and mixed them in with bottle brush trees.