I love chalkboards! Go into any craft store or home decorating store and you can find chalkboard items everywhere. This post is going to show you how to make your own affordable chalkboard. Here is a list of what you will need:
- 1 Picture Frame (any size)
- 1 Can of spray paint (any color)
- Wooden decoration(s) or any other decoration of your choice
- Hot glue gun and hot glue
- 1 Roll of adhesive vinyl chalkboard paper, like the one here
- Chalk, I used a chalk marker, like the one here
NOTE: Lora and I will be taking a short break from the blog to enjoy the holidays with our family and friends. Blogging will resume in 2013! Happy Holidays from Craftivity Designs!