This post may contain affiliate links.
100+ creative art and craft ideas for adults! Crafts for the Home, DIY Decorating Ideas, Handmade Gifts, and Holiday Ideas.
Home Decor and Craft Ideas
- Check out this adorable Chevron Stool by Primitive & Proper.
- I love how Just a Girl creates this adorable Acrylic Tray.
- Add some hometown art to your decor with this Glitter State Art by Two Twenty One.
- Simple to make but the results are beautiful!-Gold Striped Vase by Little House Blog.
- Love Anthro? Check out Anthro Inspired Painted Letters by At Home on the Bay.
- Cute decorations for any event!-Party Decorations by Dwellings by DeVore.
- Paint + Scissors = Adorable-Spray Painted Scissors by Little House Blog.
- These washi tape coasters from Smashed Peas and Carrots are too cute! I’m currently loving washi tape and all the projects you can do with it. Go here for the details on how to make this project.
- How awesome are these free printable letters/numbers from Shanty 2 Chic! Did I mention they are free? Be sure to check out her website for the details on how you can make your own great project using these printable letters & numbers!
- I love DIY wall art and Freckles Chick came up with a cute idea that combines hand drawing and printed paper. You can see the steps she used to make this art workhere.
- I’m a sucker for anything chalkboard so these chalkboard spice jars definitely caught my eye this week! Dwellings by DeVore did a great job with these, see the info here!
- I’m loving this great upcycle project by Flea Market Trixie using an old window and a map, it’s just beautiful! Visit their blog post for the project details.
- Rambling Renovators took an old existing opening that was once used for milk to create an adorable mail slot in her homes entry way. I love how she painted the inside a bright aqua color! Go here to see her before and after on this project!
- Spring is officially here which means it’s time to pull out the bright colors and spring flowers! I love this paper flower wreath that Crystal from A Pumpkin and a Princess designed. Check out how to make your own version here.
- I’m a sucker for wall art using embroidery hoops, I just think they are so unique and fun! I actually have some wall art with hoops in my home which I will be featuring soon. Sausha from Sweet Pickins Furniture created a beautiful wall display using fabric and hoops. Go here for more pics and the step by step details.
- How cute is this chalkboard menu board? I love the way Amy from 11 Magnolia Lane added the adorable menu logo on top! Check out Amy’s guest post here on Tatertots & Jello for tips and tricks on how to make your own menu chalkboard as well as chalkboard tags.
- This plastic plate wall by Jocie from One Project Closer is inspiring for anyone looking for a fun and simple way to decorate space in their home. I love how the colors and designs on the plates really pop! My favorite thing about this project is that Jocie used Command Strips to hang the plates which means no nail holes in the wall! Read all about this project here.
- Polka dots are one of my favorite things! This project is too cute, I love how it combines gold and polka dots into a great decor piece. Check out the girl’s from Eighteen25’s guest post on the Polka Dot Chair to see how to make your own polka dot clipboard!
- This is another project that inspires my love for decorating with gold! Laurel from A Bubbly Life took a simple round cork trivet and paint to create a functional and pretty mousepad. See the details here.
- Last but not least, I love these awesome painted jars that Amy from Amy Giggles Designs created to store items in her craft room. Painted jars are an easy way to add color to any area. Amy is also a U of L alum and a Cards fan so that makes her even more awesome! Visit Amy’s blog here to see how to make your own set of jars.
- This chicken wire frame from Ashley Ann is colorful, fun, and functional! Check out how she made this cute project here.
- Chevron is definitely popular right now and what better way to bring the trend in your home than with a chevron vase? Sarah shows you step by step how to make your own vase on her blog, A Little of This, A Little of That.
- These DIY canvas wrapped prints are adorable and would make great gifts. Go here to see how Kimbo created these.
- If you’ve ever seen “The Office”, you know the whole “that’s what she said” joke. These prints created by Erin are hilarious and creative, visit How to Nest for Less to see how she uses these prints in her home.
- Lora & I both love a good Anthro Knock-Off and these still life letters definitely fit the bill! Angie did a great job recreating these, check out her post for the details.
- Mason Jars are great for home decor! There are so many different sizes and possibilities for using them. See here how Danielle from Silver Pennies created these lovely painted mason jars using chalk paint.
- Polka dots are a favorite of mine, especially when they’re gold! Carmel made this beautiful gold polka dot ceiling for her daughter’s bedroom. That girl is one lucky kid! Read here how she was able to create this look.
- I love this jute & rope covered lampshade, the neutral colors make it great for any area! See how Jacque from The DIY Village created this great project here.
- This bright, colorful wreath made from duck cloth is perfect for springtime! Kim did a wonderful job giving a step by step tutorial on how to make your own wreath. Check out the details in her blog post on Made in a Day!
- Jenny has opened my eyes to a new way to update a lampshade—spray paint! I never would of thought to use spray paint on a lamp shade but her project turned out beautifully and looks great with her bronze lamps! Read how she completed this project on her blog, Little Green Notebook.
- These paper flowers are perfect for decorating your home or at a party. You can easily make your own version of these flowers using cupcake wrappers. Check out Aimee’s blog post on Twigg Studios to get the details on how you can create your own flowers.
- I’m a sucker for anything with ruffles so I fell in love when I saw these adorable ruffle curtains made by Amanda. These are simple to make but add elegance to any room. You can find all the info on how Amanda made these curtains on her blog Jedi Craft Girl.
Keep Reading! Go to Page 2