A week ago my little boy turned 2 and we celebrated the day with family and friends. Around 1 year of age, when he started talking, his first word was “ball.” A year later, it’s still one of his favorite words and his favorite toys. So it just made sense to have a Ball Themed 2nd Birthday Party.
Throwing a birthday party for my little guy is such a special event for me and so each year we’ve used his photos as part of the decorations. It’s so neat to see how much he’s changed over the course of one year.
“This is for your birthday party!” (I clap my hands & give a big smile)He says “par-ee?”“Yep, for your birthday party! You are going to be a 2 Year Old! Yay!” (more clapping & smiling)
- how to icing a cake tutorial by: Pretty Providence
- #2 in sprinkles inspired by: This Little Life of Mine
- cake bunting inspired by: source unknown
- dipped oreos inspired by: I Gotta Create
- watercolor tutorial by: the Handmade Home
- party hat inspired by: Pink Frosting
- favor inspired by: dandee