2. I love to see what AJ Wears. She doesn’t take herself too seriously and inspires me to have fun with outfits. I need some rain boots.
|Shorts & Rain Boots // Elephant Sweater // Seersucker Shorts // Dress & Rain Boots|
4. Gretchen inspires me to use humor in my writing. I probably actually laugh out loud at something she
says writes several times a a week. I especially enjoyed her example of perspective using the Cookie Monster.
|I Heart Organizing|
1. Polka Dots have always been a favorite of mine, they are so classic and seriously just make me smile! Here are some of my favorite ways to decorate with polka dots:
2. Gold & Glitter…I guess you could say I’m a sucker for all things sparkly! Check out our Gold & Sparkles board on Pinterest.
3. Leadership Books inspire me to personally develop myself to become a better leader within my professional career and my community. I recently completed a leadership development program and read some great books like this one.
4. Kate Spade….I mean really, what girl doesn’t love the feminine looks of Kate Spade?!? Too bad it’s soo out of my price range, but a girl can dream right?
5. Young House Love inspires me to be more organized and tackle projects faster. I’m amazed about how many projects they complete in one week! Lora and I even love YHL so much we participated in their Totally Unofficial Macklemore Thrift Shop Challenge, check it out here.
Now it’s your turn! Share in the comments below about what inspires you–we would love to get to know our readers more!
By the way…don’t forget about our printables giveaway that ends today at 11:59PM. Check it out here.