Learn how to make an easy DIY face mask organizer for your entryway. With a few basic tools, you can make a face mask holder in minutes!
It’s an old cliche, but necessity is the mother of invention. Pre-2020, I would never have imagined the need for a face mask organizer in our entryway… but now it’s a must!
Disclosure: This page includes affiliate links.
weeks months of a growing face mask collection on our entryway dresser, it was time to come up with a creative solution.
Organizing Face Masks
With 2 adults and 2 kids, piles of face masks aren’t working. I need a way to store masks together, for each person, near the entryway.
An old mug holder is a perfect solution. This simple wood frame with hooks is easy to make for storing face masks.
You might also like: The 15 Best Modern Coat Hooks for your Entry
Tucked inside our coat closet, it’s easy to access but out of sight when the closet door is closed.
Tips for Storing Face Masks
- Dedicate a spot (hook, bowl, etc.) for each family members’ masks
- Store masks near the entry/exit of your home
- Have 3-4 cotton masks for each family member (so that masks can be in the wash and available at the same time)
- Keep disposable masks on hand as backups
How to Make a Face Mask Holder
- Measuring Tape
- Foam Paint Brushes
- Paint Rags
- First, using a measuring tape and pencil, mark 3 rows on the framed wood sign.
- On each row, mark equally spaced spots for hooks.
- Screw cup hooks in at each pencil mark.
- Use a foam brush to apply your favorite stain.
- Wipe excess stain away with a paint rag.
- Let dry, and hang!
If you liked this organization project, you might also like:
- How to Make a Family Command Center
- 15+ Modern Coat Hooks for Your Entry
- Simple Ribbon Bookmarks for Back to School