Make Halloween treats special with free printable Halloween gifts tags. Add printable Trick or Treat gift tags to goodie bags.
Looking for a way to spruce up Halloween treats? Maybe you’re packaging up goodie bags for school or hosting a party. If so, Halloween gift tags area quick and easy craft project, that adds an extra touch.
How to Make Trick or Treat Gift Tags
If you’d like download and print these instructions (with links to the supplies, included), click here to jump to the instruction card.
- Trick or Treat Gift Tags PDF File (download it during step #1)
- White Cardstock
- Ink and Printer
- Circle Cutter
- Self-Healing Mat
- Hole Punch
- Halloween Goodie Bags
1. First, download and print the Trick or Treat Gift Tags PDF File onto white cardstock.
Would you like to download the free printable? Click the button, below, to sign up for our newsletter and gain access to the freebie library. Once subscribed, you will receive an email with instructions to access the library.
2. Place the printed cardstock onto a self-healing mat.
3. Next, align the circle cutter over the 2.75″ tags and cut out each tag.
Not exactly what you’re looking for? Check out 10 more free printables and find the perfect gift tags for your Halloween treats!
Like these free Halloween printables? Pin it!
- First, download the Trick or Treat Gift Tags from the post and print it onto white cardstock.
- Place the printed cardstock onto a self-healing mat.
- Next, align the circle cutter over the 2.75″ gift tags and cut out each tag
- Finally, punch a hole to thread Halloween-themed twine
- Or, staple the gift tag to the top of a Halloween goodie bag.