A Valentines Day Scavenger Hunt is a fun and engaging way to celebrate this LOVE-ly holiday. Give (and play!) Valentines Party Games as an alternative to sugar-loaded holiday treats.
I don’t know about you, but the sugary-sweets explosion between Halloween and Christmas is just too much for me. It can take us several months just to get through the Halloween candy, let alone Christmas. By the time Valentine’s Day rolls around, the last thing we need in our house is more sugar. That is the reason that I love this Valentines Scavenger Hunt game for kids. It’s colorful, affordable, and fun (just like candy!) without the sugar. #winwin
Are you a scavenger hunt fan? Check out our new site, Scavenger Hunt Ideas (click here)!
Whether you are looking for Valentines party games (p.s. I’ve got a list of 7 more Valentine’s Day games at the end of this post!), a gift idea, a party favor, or at-home fun; a scavenger hunt is a great choice for kids!
How to play a Valentines Scavenger Hunt
So, how do you play a Valentines Scavenger Hunt? Well, be creative! There are so many ways to play, that I’ll just share a few of my favorite scavenger hunt ideas:
- Valentines Day Party Game – At a Valentine’s Day Party, challenge guests to search the decor, Valentine’s cards, and treats to find as many items as they can (great as Valentines Party Games for school parties!).
- Photo Scavenger Hunt – Great for adults, challenge them to be creative and capture photos of Valentine’s Day items with their smartphones. Allot extra points when a person is in the photo, too, or require entire groups be in the photo with each item listed on the scavenger hunt.
- Valentine’s Day Decorations Scavenger Hunt – If you decorate the house for Valentine’s, play this seek and find at home. If not, head out to the nearest mall to search for Valentine’s decorations, apparel, and advertising in the stores.
Did you know? All of our Scavenger Hunt Games include the picture and the word so that any kid can play, even if they haven’t learned to read.
Valentines Day Scavenger Hunt
There are three ways to buy my Scavenger Hunt Games for Kids. I sell them on Amazon and Etsy, in both digital and physical formats.
- To order a dry-erase Valentines Scavenger Hunt Game (with free standard shipping!), head over to my shop on Amazon.
- Don’t want a dry-erase version? You can also download and print a Valentines Day Scavenger Hunt from my Etsy Shop.
- Looking for a Valentine? Buy the printable Valentine card version of complete with “To and From” lines for your child’s friends.
7+ Valentines Party Games
If you are throwing a Valentine’s Day Party at school, church, or at home, grab a few more games to pair with the Valentines Scavenger Hunt.
- XOXO Toss Game: This active and inflatable (aka. easy to store away) game would be great for kids, especially in a gym or outdoors.
- Valentines Day Scavenger Hunt Game: Made by yours truly, the dry-erase boards and pen make it reusable for weeks of fun!
- Taboo Game: Taboo is a classic party game for a good reason… it’s tons of fun. This printable version is Valentine’s Day themed.
- “Pin the Heart” Game: Kids will love pinning the heart on this darling pink and red fox.
- Flip It Game: “Flip It” is billed as a fun game for large or small groups, while being inexpensive and easy, too!
- Valentines Animal Maze Game: “Playhouse” Valentines that feature mazes and colorful animals.
- Tic Tac Toe Game: As a party game, a gift, or a party favor, this Tic Tac Toe game is too sweet.
- I Spy Game: Download a set of 5 printable “I Spy” Games for a party — or as a go-to boredom buster during February.
MORE SCAVENGER HUNT GAMES
- The 20+ Best Scavenger Hunts for Kids
- Nature Scavenger Hunt
- Camping Scavenger Hunt
- Travel Scavenger Hunt
- Park Scavenger Hunt
- Halloween Scavenger Hunt
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt
If you liked this Valentine’s Day printable, you might also like:
Download a free set of 10 Valentines Bible Verse Cards.
Check out 19+ Candy Free Valentine Ideas
Download and Print a Tic Tac Toe Valentine