Download 8 Hawaiian Art prints for free! Featuring landmarks from Maui and the Big Island, these large-scale Hawaii photos make great posters or framed wall art.
On the two-year anniversary of our trip to Hawaii, I have finally gotten around to hanging some Hawaiian Art. The photo – of Maui’s Wai’anapanapa State Park – is gorgeous, BIG, and the perfect memento from an incredible vacation.
But, selecting this Hawaiian travel print wasn’t particularly easy. After narrowing our travel photos down to eight, followed by a few weeks of indecisiveness, we chose a print. I couldn’t let all that hard work go to waste, so I’m offering you 8 free Hawaiian art prints for your home!
Disclosures: This post has been partially sponsored by Photowall. This blog post contains affiliate links for products or services. All opinions are mine.
Large Scale Hawaiian Art
Our master bedroom has tall ceilings and a dark, moody color scheme. The deep walls are the perfect backdrop for large-scale gallery-style artwork.
I chose Photowall’s framed prints and ordered my photo of Wai’anapanapa State Park in a 36″x24″ print (yes, it’s big!). The photo has that perfect beach vibe… with people lounging, swimming, and snorkeling in the distance.
Plus, the blue water, lush greenery, and waves crashing against the black sand is uniquely Hawaii.
The print is in a sturdy, but lightweight, natural wood frame. It is protected by acrylic glass which has fewer reflections and better UV protection than regular glass. The back of the frame is sealed with two sawtooth hangers and bumpers in the corners.
The free art prints are high-resolution and will easily print in the 16×20 to 18×24 range. However, since I edited the original photos to give them a “vintage tropics” feel, I chose to print mine even larger – at 24″x36″. The print has an artistic look and turned out great.
As a final touch, I mounted this picture light to highlight the artwork. If you’ve invested in large-scale artwork, this is a great way to show it off. Plus, adding lighting – even accent lighting – anywhere in a room will help make it brighter.
You might also like: How to Brighten a Dark Room (the ultimate guide!)
Hawaii Landscape Photography
Our itinerary consisted of 3.5 days each in Maui and the Big Island. Therefore, the set of 8 free Hawaiian art prints includes landmarks from both islands.
Most photos from the island of Maui are along the Road to Hana, with the exception of the ‘Īao Valley photo.
- Keanae Peninsula – Taken from the Keanae Peninsula overlook, this photo features a traditional Hawaiian village, taro fields, and lush greenery.
- Wai’anapanapa State Park – Home to one of Hawaii’s black sand beaches, Wai’anapanapa State Park is one of the most popular stops on the Road to Hana.
- Nua’ailua Bay – This photo captures the dramatic cliffside views along Hawaii’s coastline, as seen from the Nua‘ailua Bay Scenic Lookout.
- Lower Puohokamoa Falls – The hike to Lower Puohokamoa Falls led us to one of the most incredible waterfalls on the island (it’s 200 ft tall!).
- ‘Īao Valley – Rain, mist, and fog set in over the ‘Īao Valley, giving us some of the most jungle-like views of our vacation.
Big Island Photography
Photos from the Big Island are of Kailua-Kona coastline and Hawai’i Volcanoes National Park.
- Ōneo Bay – Nestled right in the center of Kailua-Kona, Ōneo Bay is viewable from restaurants, stores, and parks along Ali’i Drive.
- Kailua-Kona Coastline – Don’t be jealous, but this Kailua-Kona lava coastline view was literally directly below our lanai (with crab, fish, and eel enjoying the tidepools!).
- Kīlauea Iki Trail – Descend the jungle-like Kīlauea Iki trail – lush with botanicals and filled with sounds of tropical birds and insects – until you reach the desolate crater at the base of the trail.
Download Hawaiian Art for Your Home
These 8 free Hawaiian Art prints are available as high-resolution digital files for newsletter subscribers (if you aren’t part of our community, subscribe below!). You can download and print your favorites to use in your home as:
- Large Gallery-Style Artwork – Go big! Print Hawaii landscape art and have it framed in a modern black, white, or wood frame.
- Hawaiian Gallery Wall – Print several Hawaiian photographs to create a gallery wall with a tropical theme.
- Canvas Print – Prefer a more casual look? Have Hawaiian beach art printed on canvas and stretched over a wood frame.
- Hanging Posters – Another casual look, hang Hawaii art with a modern wooden poster kit which has that well-traveled, national park poster vibe.
You might also like: The 15 Best National Park Posters for Your Home
Do you have your own Hawaiian or travel photography? You can print that, too! Simply select your image and follow the steps to select the printing method and size.
Get 25% off at Photowall with code craftivitydesigns25a (expires 7/8/21)
Would you like to download the free printable? Enter your email in the form below to subscribe and gain access to the freebie library. Once subscribed, you will receive an email with instructions to access the library.
Important: All images are ©Craftivity Designs, LLC and are available for personal use only. The images may not to be resold or redistributed.
If you liked this travel decor post, you might also like:
- 20+ Tiki Decor Ideas Inspired by Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room
- Jungle Wallpaper in a Small Bathroom (+ video tutorial)
- 19 Painted Furniture Makeovers in Coastal Color Palettes