Download a set of FREE Navy Place Cards for your next dinner party or wedding reception. This set of printable place cards sit perfectly in a DIY place card holder (that is SO easy to make!).
Are place cards needed for the typical dinner party? Nope. Are place cards a fun and stylish detail at a dinner party? Yes! Like a centerpiece, a table runner, napkin rings, or candles — place cards aren’t necessary — but they are lovely! And, I think you will love this simple set of navy place cards for your next dinner shindig (whether its a wedding or just dinner with the family!).
- White Cardstock
- 12″ Paper Trimmer
- Brush Stroke Pen
- Printer + Ink
- Navy Place Card PDF File (download available at the end of this post)
How to Make Navy Place Cards
- First, download the Navy Place Card PDF File which is available for download at the end of this post.
- Next, print the file onto white cardstock.
- Once printed, cut the place cards into approximate 3.5″ x 3.5″ squares using a 12″ paper trimmer.
- Use a brush stroke pen to easily write beautiful names on the card (trust me, my handwriting would not look this pretty without this special brush pen).
A Modern Tablesetting with Blue Place Cards…
Now, I know you are curious about that wooden stand, right? It’s SO easy to make. Like the printable place cards, the wood place card holder is complete in only a few simple steps! My guest post over at Kennary includes the supply list and instructions to make your own set of wood place card holders.
Of course, what fun is just showing you the cards? None. Ok, maybe a little… *wink*… but this is even more fun…
I quickly styled the navy place cards with a few of my favorite tablewares:
- DIY shibori fabric napkins
- DIY leather napkin rings
- blue glass plates (similar version | how cool is this version? — pair it with the shibori napkins!)
- my favorite timeless cream dish set
Would you like to download the free printable? Click the button, below, to sign up for our newsletter and gain access to the freebie library. Once subscribed, you will receive an email with instructions to access the library.
Like this post? Don’t forget to pin it and save it for later!
If you liked this party idea post, you might also like: